EU residence permit


Buy EU residence permit !


EU residence permit for non-European citizens:

The EU residence permit is a document that allows a foreigner to legally reside in EU countries.

The EU residence permit also entitles the holder, who also has the travel document, to travel within the Schengen Area for the period not exceeding 90 days within each 180-day period.

EU Residence permit are issued by Voivodeship Offices (Urząd Wojewódzki) , competent for the region of your place of residence in an EU country. You can send the documents in person or send them by mail, but in both cases you will be asked to visit the Office to leave your fingerprints . The application for the residence permit can be submitted no later than the last day of your legal stay in Poland, for example, the last day of the expiration date of your visa (see Entry conditions ) The EU residence permit is issued at Plastic form residence card .

There are different types of residence permits, depending on the conditions of the stay in Poland. The most relevant permits that research employees can prove are described below:

  • Temporary residence and work permit.
  • Blue card of the European Union.
  • PhD students
  • Long term residence.
  • Residence permit for families.

All the documents described above for any of the residence permits described must be submitted in the EU so sometimes it is necessary to provide official translations of documents, and they must be original documents (or certified copies). The procedure for granting the EU residence permit described above can take 3-4 months or more , depending on the case and the number of application forms submitted in general. To buy an EU residence permit without going through the hazzles and time wasting Contact us HERE !